Compare the Cost of Shopping Baskets in the Middle East – A Guide to the primary living costs.
Relocate to the Middle East and Save Money on Your Shopping Basket
Are you considering a move to the Middle East?
Not only does this region offer rich culture and job opportunities, but it’s also a great place to save money on your shopping basket. You can stretch your budget further with a lower cost of living and tax-free salaries.
At Relocate MENA, we understand the importance of comparing living costs before moving. That’s why we’ve put together a guide, with some help from our friends, to help you compare the price of shopping baskets in the Middle East. Doing so gives you a better idea of how much money you could save by relocating to this region.
Whether you’re considering a move to Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, or the UAE, our guide will provide valuable information on living costs, job opportunities, and cultural experiences in each location. You’ll be able to decide where to relocate and how to save money on your daily shopping and living expenses.
From those fantastic people at Numbeo – You can check your basket worldwide.
The rewards may not always come in gold, but the wealth of experience makes each happy ex-pat feel more precious.
The cost of living in Saudi Arabia is 23.25% lower than in United Arab Emirates (aggregate data for all cities, rent is not taken into account).
Rent in Saudi Arabia is 74.15% lower than in United Arab Emirates (average data for all cities).
Convert Saudi Arabian Riyal to British Pound with XE.
1 SAR 0.221124 GBP
5 SAR 1.10562 GBP
10 SAR 2.21124 GBP
25 SAR 5.52809 GBP
50 SAR 11.0562 GBP
100 SAR 22.1124 GBP
500 SAR 110.562 GBP
1,000 SAR 221.124 GBP
5,000 SAR 1,105.62 GBP
10,000 SAR 2,211.24 GBP
50,000 SAR 11,056.2 GBP
Convert the British Pound to Saudi Arabian Riyal
1 GBP 4.52235 SAR
5 GBP 22.6118 SAR
10 GBP 45.2235 SAR
25 GBP 113.059 SAR
50 GBP 226.118 SAR
100 GBP 452.235 SAR
500 GBP 2,261.18 SAR
1,000 GBP 4,522.35 SAR
5,000 GBP 22,611.8 SAR
10,000 GBP 45,223.5 SAR
50,000 GBP 226,118 SAR
Restaurants Range (AVERAGE / Range – Lowest to Highest)
The currency is in SAR (Saudi Riyal)
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant 20.00 Range 15,00 – 29,00 Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course 100.00 Range 60.00 – 160.00
- McMeal at McDonald’s (or Equivalent Combo Meal) 24.00 Range 20.00 – 27.00
- Domestic Non-Alcoholic Beer (0.5-litre draught) 5.00 Range 4.00- 8.00 Imported Non-Alcoholic Beer (0.33-litre bottle) 5.00 Range 4.00 – 6.00
- Cappuccino (regular) 11.23 Range 7.00 – 15.00
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33-litre bottle) 2.49 Range 2.00 – 3.00
- Water (0.33-litre bottle) 0.84 Range 0.50 – 1.50 Supermarkets / Markets
- Milk (regular), (1 litre) 4.72 Range 4.00 – 7.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) 2.29 Range 1.00 – 4.85
- Rice (white), (1kg) 6.52 Range 5.00 – 10.00
- Eggs (regular) (12) 7.57 Range 5.60 – 13.00
- Local Cheese (1kg) 19.53 Range 10.00 – 30.00
- Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless), (1kg) 18.85 Range 14.00 – 34.00
- Beef Round (1kg) (or Equivalent Back Leg Red Meat) 38.38 Range 22.00 – 50.00
- Apples (1kg) 6.87 Range 5.00 – 10.00
- Banana (1 kilogram) 5.42 Range 4.00 – 7.00
- Oranges (1 kilogram) 5.23 Range 4.00 – 7.00
- Tomato (1kg) 5.46 Range 4.00 – 8.00
- Potato (1 kilogram) 3.92 Range 3.00 – 5.00
- Onion (1kg) 3.63 Range 2.00 – 5.00
- Lettuce (1 head) 3.92 Range 2.00 – 8.00
- Water (1.5-litre bottle) 2.14 range 2.00 – 3.00
- Bottle of Non-Alcoholic Wine (Mid-Range) 10.00 Range 5.00 – 20.00
- Domestic Non-Alcoholic Beer (0.5-litre bottle) 4.91 Range 3.00 – 7.14 Imported Non-Alcoholic Beer (0.33-litre bottle) 4.94 Range 3.00 – 8.00
- Cigarettes 20 Pack (Marlboro) 25.00 Range 23.00 – 26.00.
So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about our international moving services and how we can help you relocate to the Middle East.
Compare the cost of shopping baskets in the Middle East and save money today!
Moving to the Middle East can be a life-changing experience. It offers a unique blend of rich culture, history, and modernity that is unlike anywhere else in the world. Whether you’re seeking new job opportunities, a tax-free salary, or a change of scenery, the Middle East is a great place to consider.
Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE are some of the most popular destinations in the Middle East. They offer a range of job opportunities for both locals and ex-pats, making them ideal places for career progression. English is widely spoken in these countries, so you won’t have to worry about language barriers.
One of the most significant advantages of moving to the Middle East is the tax-free salary. You’ll be able to earn a higher income while enjoying a lower cost of living. This means you can save money and have a better quality of life.
Living in the Middle East also provides peace of mind. Crime rates are low, and the countries in the region have stable governments. This means you can enjoy a safe and secure environment for yourself and your family.
International moving can be daunting, but relocating to the Middle East is made easy with the help of professional moving companies. They can assist you with moving, from packing to shipping to unpacking.
The Middle East is a fascinating region with a rich cultural heritage. By moving to the Middle East, you’ll have the opportunity to experience it firsthand. There’s always something new to discover, from ancient architecture to bustling souks.
The Middle East offers a unique and exciting opportunity for those looking to relocate. With its tax-free salaries, job opportunities, and rich cultural heritage, it’s no wonder that more and more people are choosing to move to this region.
If you’re considering a move to the Middle East, contact a professional moving company like Relocate MENA.
You can email [email protected]
Relocate MENA can provide services that make the moving process smoother, more efficient, and less stressful for individuals and companies in the Middle East and North Africa region.